Monday, July 21, 2008

dentist

so i went to the dentist cuz i have 5 cavitys well i should say had cuz they took them out and filled them it was funny dentist talk about some pretty crazy things and it didnt really hurt at all................ ok i lied it hurt and my mouth is so numb...so is my eyes my face my lips my nose haha its kinda funny though cuz im so out of it!!! wow am i out of it!!!! anyways how many cavitys have you had?:/ leave me post and tel about your dentist experience......:0

4 comments:

mYsTeRy GiRl 101 said...

My dad is a dentist and he takes good care of me haha last year I had to get surgery on my tooth basically what they did is they cut open my gum and connected a wire to my tooth up in my gums that was growing sideways then they connected the wire to my braces and tightened it up so it would come down,and sewed my gums back up. I was really scared cuz I had heard from a couple of people that this hurts really bad. But when I got in the chair it was pure bliss man, happy gas is your friend :) then I was numb for the rest of the day and night and the next day I was healing nicely so I experienced no pain at all. Don't fear the dentist, he has happy gas and the shots don't really hurt at all just a little pinch. Dentists are fun.-Mandi

Anonymous said...

my dentist like finds the biggest neddle and like shows it to me than dosen't do anything to help but he sticks it in and it like pulls on my face and hurts pretty bad and my parants don't like me enough to give me happy gas so I can feel everything when I leave like my biceps hurt cause I flex really hard to help with the pain

mYsTeRy GiRl 101 said...

hahaha you guys are all just funny

Erin said...

haha i hate the dentist...They always give me shots in the roof of my mouth and it kills..